úterý 2. října 2012

INFINITE LOVE

With love, there are no limits.

How simple is that, right ? And I'm sure that it works. Imagine you are inlove, or don't imagine, just fall in love with someone, cause it's so beautiful and you shouldn't waste your time with beeing alone. 
I just fell in love and i feel so good. I feel like I'm flying maybe, cause he's giving me so much energy and I'm always in such a good mood when I'm with him or when I just think about him. You know, even I met him few weeks ago (actually I know him for longer time), I feel like I don't need more. I'm fine when I'm with him and that's it. It's perfect when we are together, just sitting and talking, laughing and smiling for each other and enjoying every single moment, cause this is just called PERFECTION. 
God, I'm probably really inlove. 
Don't try to save me !


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat